Elon Musk, Tesla Motors CEO, tells the Reuters Global Tech Summit that he'll talk to politicians who back local car dealers trying to keep Tesla from selling directly to consumers. Video
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
Fed should stop easing, have some patience: Plosser
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania |
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve needs to stop continually easing policy and have some patience because there are risks associated with its massive bond-buying program, Philadelphia Fed President Charles Plosser said on Wednesday.
"We are not even standing pat. We are trying to be easier and easier and easier," he told reporters. "That's why I believe it's time ... to quit trying to ease."
(Reporting by Jonathan Spicer; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this