General Dynamics Board Increases Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130306:nPnPH72501 FALLS CHURCH, Va., March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of 56 cents per share on the company's common stock, payable May 10, 2013, to shareholders of record on April 12. The dividend represents a 9.8 percent increase from the previous quarterly dividend of 51 cents per share. This is the 16th consecutive annual dividend increase authorized by the General Dynamics board. General Dynamics, headquartered in Falls Church, Va., employs approximately 92,200 people worldwide. The company is a market leader in business aviation; land and expeditionary combat systems, armaments and munitions; shipbuilding and marine systems; and information systems and technologies. More information about the company is available at www.generaldynamics.com. SOURCE General Dynamics Rob Doolittle, Media Contact, +1-703-876-3199, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Erin Linnihan, Investor Contact, +1-703-876-3583, email@example.com
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |