Uranium One shareholders approve ARMZ deal
March 7 (Reuters) - Uranium One Inc shareholders voted in favor of Russia's state-owned ARMZ's offer to take the company private by buying the rest of the shares it does not already own.
The Russian uranium company agreed in January to pay C$1.3 billion to take Uranium One private.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data