AVG Technologies CEO resigns
March 7 (Reuters) - AVG Technologies NV, a maker of PC and mobile anti-virus software, said J R Smith stepped down as chief executive and will become a member of the company's supervisory board.
Smith, who held the top job since 2007, will remain CEO till AVG finds a successor, the company said in a statement.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea