AVG Technologies CEO resigns
March 7 (Reuters) - AVG Technologies NV, a maker of PC and mobile anti-virus software, said J R Smith stepped down as chief executive and will become a member of the company's supervisory board.
Smith, who held the top job since 2007, will remain CEO till AVG finds a successor, the company said in a statement.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |