NTSB says has not found root cause of Boeing 787 battery fire
March 7 (Reuters) - The National Transportation Safety Board is examining the certification and testing of the lithium-ion battery system on the Boeing Co 787, the NTSB said on Thursday.
The NTSB's "interim factual report" on a January battery fire in Boston did not include any conclusions about the cause of the fire, which contributed to the plane's grounding by regulators.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media