NTSB says has not found root cause of Boeing 787 battery fire
March 7 (Reuters) - The National Transportation Safety Board is examining the certification and testing of the lithium-ion battery system on the Boeing Co 787, the NTSB said on Thursday.
The NTSB's "interim factual report" on a January battery fire in Boston did not include any conclusions about the cause of the fire, which contributed to the plane's grounding by regulators.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics