Canadian Natural profit falls on foreign exchange loss
March 7 (Reuters) - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, Canada's No.1 independent oil producer, reported a 58 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit after booking a foreign exchange-related loss.
Net income fell to C$352 million ($341 million) or 32 Canadian cents per share, from C$832 million, or 76 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls