- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Man accused of kidnapping Cleveland women to face more charges
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Finisar posts higher 3rd-qtr profit
March 7 |
March 7 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Finisar Corp reported a higher quarterly profit, helped by an increase in demand for its fiber optic products.
Net profit grew to $16.3 million, or 17 cents per share, in the third quarter from $14.2 million, or 15 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue for the third-quarter rose 2.7 percent to $238.4 million.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this