Finisar posts higher 3rd-qtr profit
March 7 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Finisar Corp reported a higher quarterly profit, helped by an increase in demand for its fiber optic products.
Net profit grew to $16.3 million, or 17 cents per share, in the third quarter from $14.2 million, or 15 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue for the third-quarter rose 2.7 percent to $238.4 million.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man suspected of shooting six dead in Texas to appear in court