Finisar posts higher 3rd-qtr profit
March 7 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Finisar Corp reported a higher quarterly profit, helped by an increase in demand for its fiber optic products.
Net profit grew to $16.3 million, or 17 cents per share, in the third quarter from $14.2 million, or 15 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue for the third-quarter rose 2.7 percent to $238.4 million.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections