Finisar posts higher 3rd-qtr profit
March 7 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Finisar Corp reported a higher quarterly profit, helped by an increase in demand for its fiber optic products.
Net profit grew to $16.3 million, or 17 cents per share, in the third quarter from $14.2 million, or 15 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue for the third-quarter rose 2.7 percent to $238.4 million.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls