Goldman poaches Morgan Stanley's Asia Investment Banking head
Hong Kong, March 7
Hong Kong, March 7 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs has poached Kate Richdale from Morgan Stanley to be its head of investment banking services for Asia ex-Japan, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Thursday.
Richdale, who will join Goldman as a partner, was head of investment banking Asia Pacific at Morgan Stanley where she had worked for 13 years.
In her new role, which she starts in June, Richdale will lead Goldman's coverage of its clients in the region.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |