Icahn takes a bigger stake in Herbalife
March 7 (Reuters) - Activist investor Carl Icahn increased the size of his stake in Herbalife Ltd to 15.55 percent, a filing on Thursday showed.
Icahn, who runs Icahn Enterprises, had earlier reported a 13.6 percent stake in the maker of weight loss products.
Under an agreement with the board, Icahn has the right to increase his stake to 25 percent, and put two directors on its board.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter