BRIEF-Lundbeck and Otsuka expand collaboration on schizophrenia drug
COPENHAGEN, March 7
COPENHAGEN, March 7 (Reuters) - Lundbeck A/S : * Says Otsuka and Lundbeck expand their existing collaboration * Says collaboration to include promotion of Abilify swallowable tablets, oral
solution, orally-disintegrating tablets and the intramuscular rapid
injectable in 14 European countries. * A once-monthly injectable form of Abilify, will be co-promoted by Otsuka and Lundbeck in the U.S. and will start becoming available there from March 18. * The drug was approved for use in schizophrenia by the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) on February 28.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |