Sycamore Partners to acquire Hot Topic for $600 mln
March 7 (Reuters) - Teen apparel retailer Hot Topic Inc said it will be acquired by private equity firm Sycamore Partners for about $600 million.
Sycamore will pay $14 per share, a 30 percent premium to Hot Topic's Wednesday close of $10.75 on the Nasdaq.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |