Sycamore Partners to acquire Hot Topic for $600 mln
March 7 (Reuters) - Teen apparel retailer Hot Topic Inc said it will be acquired by private equity firm Sycamore Partners for about $600 million.
Sycamore will pay $14 per share, a 30 percent premium to Hot Topic's Wednesday close of $10.75 on the Nasdaq.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square