NetApp to Participate in the Pacific Crest Future of IT Conference on March 13, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SUNNYVALE, CA, Mar 07 (Marketwire) -- NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) today announced that Tim Russell, vice president, data lifecycle ecosystem group, will participate in a fireside chat at the Pacific Crest conference on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A live audio Webcast of the presentation will be available at investors.netapp.com. The audio Webcast archive of the event will be available until noon Pacific Time on March 21, 2013. About NetApp NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that deliver outstanding cost efficiency and accelerate business breakthroughs. Discover our passion for helping companies around the world go further, faster at www.netapp.com. NetApp, the NetApp logo, and Go further, faster are trademarks in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. PRESS CONTACT: Ryan Lowry (408) 822-7544 firstname.lastname@example.org INVESTOR CONTACT: Billie Fagenstrom NetApp (408) 822-6428 email@example.com Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |