REG-Carnival PLC: Voting Rights & Capital
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CARNIVAL PLC - VOTING RIGHTS AND CAPITAL At 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on 28 February 2013 Carnival plc had 215,485,532 issued ordinary shares of US$1.66 each admitted to trading. Carnival plc holds nil ordinary shares in Treasury. Although Carnival plc has 215,485,532 issued ordinary shares, the 30,848,634 ordinary shares held by Carnival Investments Limited and 1,115,450 ordinary shares held by Carnival Corporation do not carry the right to vote (in accordance with the Articles of Association of Carnival plc). Therefore, the total number of voting rights in Carnival plc is 183,521,448. The above figure of 183,521,448 may be used by shareholders (and others with notification obligations) as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change in their interest in, Carnival plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. 7 March 2013 SOURCE Carnival Plc END
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry: coastguard |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Israel space project gets $16 million boost from casino mogul Adelson
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official