REG-Diageo PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 3.1.4 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules The notifications listed below were received under Paragraph 3.1.2 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Diageo plc (the "Company") announces that it received notification today that: 1. Paul Walsh, a director, sold 50,000 ordinary shares of 28 101/108 pence each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") on 7 March 2013 at a price per share of £20.11. As a result of the above transaction, the interests of Mr Walsh in the Company's Ordinary Shares (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as a potential beneficiary of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) have decreased to 604,614. 2. John Kennedy, a Person Discharging Managerial Responsibilities, acquired, on 7 March 2013, an interest of 7,997 American Depositary Shares ("ADS")* in the form of awards under the Company's Performance Share Plan (the "PSP"), approved by shareholders on 15 October 2008. The performance period commenced on 1 July 2012 and, subject to the rules of the PSP and the satisfaction of performance conditions, the awards will vest in March 2016. As a result of the above transaction, the interests of Mr Kennedy in the Company's Ordinary Shares and ADSs (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as a potential beneficiary of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) are unchanged. *1 ADS is the equivalent of 4 Ordinary Shares. John Nicholls Deputy Company Secretary 7 March 2013 END
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |