Abbott to Present at Barclays Capital 2013 Global Healthcare Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130307:nPnAQ72779 ABBOTT PARK, Ill., March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) will present at the Barclays Capital 2013 Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, March 14, 2013. Thomas C. Freyman, executive vice president, finance and chief financial officer, will present at 7:30 a.m. Central time. A live audio webcast will be accessible through Abbott's Investor Relations Web site at www.abbottinvestor.com. An archived edition of the presentation will be available later that day. About Abbott Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 70,000 people. Visit Abbott at www.abbott.com and connect with us on Twitter at @AbbottNews. SOURCE Abbott Media, Angela Duff, +1-847-938-6894, or Financial, Brian Yoor, +1-847-937-6343
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |