Iraq parliament passes 2013 budget despite Kurdish boycott
BAGHDAD, March 7
BAGHDAD, March 7 (Reuters) - The Iraqi parliament passed the country's 2013 budget on Thursday despite a boycott by Kurdish members, a Kurdish MP said.
"None of our demands were included in the budget," said Kurdish MP Rawaz Khoshnaw. "We didn't attend the meeting."
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone