Lagardere says to exit EADS by July 31
PARIS, March 7
PARIS, March 7 (Reuters) - Lagardere expects to sell all of its 7.4 percent stake in aerospace and defence group EADS by July 31, it said on Thursday.
The sale will be "probably through a share buyback programme for the most part, and directly on the market for the remaining part", Lagardere said in a results presentation.
Proceeds will be used for an exceptional cash return to shareholders and for paying down debt, Lagardere added.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994