US municipal bond funds report $96.9 mln weekly outflows-Lipper
March 7(Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $96.9 million of net outflows in the week ended March 6, compared to $323.8 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $252.3 million of net inflows, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor