US municipal bond funds report $96.9 mln weekly outflows-Lipper
March 7(Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $96.9 million of net outflows in the week ended March 6, compared to $323.8 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $252.3 million of net inflows, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal