- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
US municipal bond funds report $96.9 mln weekly outflows-Lipper
March 7 |
March 7(Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $96.9 million of net outflows in the week ended March 6, compared to $323.8 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $252.3 million of net inflows, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this