US municipal bond funds report $96.9 mln weekly outflows-Lipper
March 7(Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $96.9 million of net outflows in the week ended March 6, compared to $323.8 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $252.3 million of net inflows, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'