European shares erase gains on Draghi comments
LONDON, March 7
LONDON, March 7 (Reuters) - European shares erased gains to trade flat during a European Central Bank press conference on Thursday, in which Mario Draghi was non-committal as to whether he felt equity markets were fairly priced at current lofty levels.
The FTSEurofirst 300 was trading flat at 1,185.71 by 1425 GMT, off an earlier peak of 1,190.25.
For highlights of European Central Bank President Mario Draghi's comments at his post-meeting news conference, click on
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade