Dollar climbs to the highest vs yen since May 2010
NEW YORK, March 7
NEW YORK, March 7 (Reuters) - The dollar rallied to the highest against the yen since May, 2010, using Reuters data, on expectations of aggressive easing from the the Bank of Japan in the future.
The dollar was last up 0.7 percent against the yen at 94.78 yen with the session peak at 94.84 yen.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter