Dollar climbs to highest vs yen since August 2009
NEW YORK, March 7
NEW YORK, March 7 (Reuters) - The dollar rallied to its highest against the yen since August, 2009, using Reuters data, on expectations of aggressive easing from the Bank of Japan in the future.
The dollar was last up 1 percent against the yen at 94.95 yen with the session peak at 95.06 yen.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users