Nomura to offer $1.5 bln of dollar-denominated debt
TOKYO, March 7
TOKYO, March 7 (Reuters) - Nomura Holdings said on Thursday that it will issue $1.2 billion worth of dollar-denominated straight bonds maturing in September 2016 carrying a two percent coupon.
Nomura said it will also issue $300 million worth of floating rate dollar-denominated bonds maturing in September 2016. The bonds will offer three-month dollar Libor plus 145 basis points, Nomura said in a statement.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |