Nomura to offer $1.5 bln of dollar-denominated debt
TOKYO, March 7
TOKYO, March 7 (Reuters) - Nomura Holdings said on Thursday that it will issue $1.2 billion worth of dollar-denominated straight bonds maturing in September 2016 carrying a two percent coupon.
Nomura said it will also issue $300 million worth of floating rate dollar-denominated bonds maturing in September 2016. The bonds will offer three-month dollar Libor plus 145 basis points, Nomura said in a statement.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote