Nomura to offer $1.5 bln of dollar-denominated debt
TOKYO, March 7
TOKYO, March 7 (Reuters) - Nomura Holdings said on Thursday that it will issue $1.2 billion worth of dollar-denominated straight bonds maturing in September 2016 carrying a two percent coupon.
Nomura said it will also issue $300 million worth of floating rate dollar-denominated bonds maturing in September 2016. The bonds will offer three-month dollar Libor plus 145 basis points, Nomura said in a statement.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey