Gabelli & Company, Inc.’s Specialty Chemicals Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130307:nBw076448a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130307006448/en RYE, N.Y.--(Business Wire)-- Gabelli & Company, Inc. will host its Specialty Chemicals Conference on March 20, 2013 in New York City. This research meeting will feature presentations and one-on-one meetings with senior management of several leading specialty chemicals companies. Institutional investors should contact their salesperson for more information or to register. Participating Companies A. Schulman Inc. (NASDAQ: SHLM) Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE) Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB) FMC Corp (NYSE: FMC) American Vanguard Corp. (NYSE: AVD) KMG Chemicals, Inc. (NYSE: KMG) Avery Dennison Corp (NYSE: AVY) OM Group, Inc. (NYSE: OMG) Chemtura Corp (NYSE: CHMT) PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL) Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL) RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) Gabelli & Company, Inc. an institutional research and brokerage firm, is a subsidiary of GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE: GBL). © 2013 Gabelli & Company, Inc. - All rights reserved. Gabelli & Co. CV McGinity, President Ph: 914-921-7732 FX: 914-921-5119 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea