Pandora Media's fourth-quarter revenue beats Street view
SAN FRANCISCO, March 7
SAN FRANCISCO, March 7 (Reuters) - Pandora Media Inc reported higher revenue in the fourth quarter because of a 51 percent rise in advertising sales.
The online streaming music service said on Thursday that fourth quarter revenue rose 54 percent to $125.1 million. Analysts were expecting $122.8 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats