Pandora Media's fourth-quarter revenue beats Street view
SAN FRANCISCO, March 7
SAN FRANCISCO, March 7 (Reuters) - Pandora Media Inc reported higher revenue in the fourth quarter because of a 51 percent rise in advertising sales.
The online streaming music service said on Thursday that fourth quarter revenue rose 54 percent to $125.1 million. Analysts were expecting $122.8 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |