Pandora Media's fourth-quarter revenue beats Street view
SAN FRANCISCO, March 7
SAN FRANCISCO, March 7 (Reuters) - Pandora Media Inc reported higher revenue in the fourth quarter because of a 51 percent rise in advertising sales.
The online streaming music service said on Thursday that fourth quarter revenue rose 54 percent to $125.1 million. Analysts were expecting $122.8 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia