Pandora Media's fourth-quarter revenue beats Street view
SAN FRANCISCO, March 7
SAN FRANCISCO, March 7 (Reuters) - Pandora Media Inc reported higher revenue in the fourth quarter because of a 51 percent rise in advertising sales.
The online streaming music service said on Thursday that fourth quarter revenue rose 54 percent to $125.1 million. Analysts were expecting $122.8 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |