China's SAIC Motor says Feb auto sales down 2 pct yr-on-yr
SHANGHAI, March 7
SHANGHAI, March 7 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Thursday its February auto sales fell 2 percent from a year to 360,132 vehicles.
That compares with a 35 percent year-on-year growth achieved in January.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |