China's SAIC Motor says Feb auto sales down 2 pct yr-on-yr
SHANGHAI, March 7
SHANGHAI, March 7 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Thursday its February auto sales fell 2 percent from a year to 360,132 vehicles.
That compares with a 35 percent year-on-year growth achieved in January.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist