China's SAIC Motor says Feb auto sales down 2 pct yr-on-yr
SHANGHAI, March 7
SHANGHAI, March 7 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Thursday its February auto sales fell 2 percent from a year to 360,132 vehicles.
That compares with a 35 percent year-on-year growth achieved in January.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport