BRIEF-TJX sees march/april combined same-store sales up 1-3 percent
CHICAGO, March 7
CHICAGO, March 7 (Reuters) - TJX Companies Inc : * Sees march/april combined same-store sales up 1-3 percent * Stands by Q1 forecast given in late February * Sees same-stores sales down 2 percent to flat in March, up 6-8 percent in
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'