- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
Fitch upgrades Uruguay rating to investment grade
NEW YORK, March 7 |
NEW YORK, March 7 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Thursday upgraded Uruguay's sovereign rating to investment grade, citing the country's economic resilience and social and political stability.
The outlook is stable, Fitch said in a statement. The agency said it raised Uruguay to BBB-minus from BB-plus.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this