Fitch upgrades Uruguay rating to investment grade
NEW YORK, March 7
NEW YORK, March 7 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Thursday upgraded Uruguay's sovereign rating to investment grade, citing the country's economic resilience and social and political stability.
The outlook is stable, Fitch said in a statement. The agency said it raised Uruguay to BBB-minus from BB-plus.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'