Earthquake measuring 6 magnitude strikes Taiwan: USGS
SYDNEY (Reuters) - An earthquake measuring 6 magnitude struck northern Taiwan on Thursday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
The quake, which was put at 10 km (six miles) deep, hit 39 km north-northwest of the port of Hualien, the USGS said.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team