Vueling rejects IAG takeover offer
MADRID, March 7
MADRID, March 7 (Reuters) - The board of Spanish low-cost airline Vueling on Thursday recommendended that shareholders reject a takeover offer from International Airlines Group .
The members of the board said the offer of 7 euros per share did not reflect the value of the company.
IAG owns 45.85 percent of Vueling, whose shares closed at 7.85 euros on Thursday.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image