Alstom : Disclosure of the Total Number of Voting Rights and Shares Forming the Share Capital as at 28 February 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130308:nBw085527a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130308005527/en LEVALLOIS-PERRET, France--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News : Alstom (Paris:ALO) : Information pursuant to article L. 233-8 II of the Code de commerce and articles 223-16 and 223-11 of the AMF General regulation (Règlement général de l`Autorité des marchés financiers) : Date Number of shares with a nominal value of €7 Gross number of voting rights 28 February 2013 308,083,392 308,083,392 Alstom serves the power generation market, the power transmission market and the rail transport market. Alstom designs, supplies and services a complete range of technologically advanced products and systems for its customers, and possesses a unique expertise in systems integration and through-life maintenance and service. Website www.alstom.com ALSTOM - 3 avenue André Malraux - 92309 Levallois Perret Cedex Press contacts Emmanuelle Châtelain, Isabelle Tourancheau - Tel +33 1 41 37 38 /39 95 email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org InvestorRelations Delphine Brault - Tel +33 1 41 49 26 42 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 billion to take chip unit off its hands: WSJ