Atlantia 2012 net profit drops 10 percent
MILAN, March 8
MILAN, March 8 (Reuters) - Italian highway group Atlantia said on Friday its 2012 net profit fell 10.1 percent to 808 million euros ($1.05 billion).
In a statement, the company said its board will propose the payment of a total 2012 dividend of 0.746 euros per share, unchanged from the previous year.
Looking ahead, Atlantia said it expected operating results to be broadly flat in 2013 from 2012 as its foreign operations would help offset weaker Italian results. ($1 = 0.7703 euros) (Reporting By Danilo Masoni. Edited by Steve Scherer.)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister