- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Barclays says paid 428 staff over 1 mln stg in 2012
LONDON, March 8 |
LONDON, March 8 (Reuters) - Barclays said it paid 428 bankers more than 1 million pounds ($1.5 million) last year, despite a torrid year for the British bank after its fine for rigging Libor interest rates.
The number of staff paid over over 1 million pounds was down from 473 in 2011, according to new disclosures in its annual report.
Barclays said five staff were paid over 5 million pounds last year, down from 17 people in 2011. A further 50 were paid between 2.5 million and 5 million pounds in 2012, and 373 staff were paid between 1 million and 2.5 million pounds.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this