Boeing names new leaders for 777X, 737MAX airplane programs
NEW YORK, March 8
NEW YORK, March 8 (Reuters) - Boeing Co named new leaders for its 777X and 737 MAX commercial airplane programs and replaced the head of its engines division.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes Chief Executive Officer Ray Conner named Bob Feldmann to lead development of the forthcoming 777X, a derivative of the successful wide-body 777 jet. Feldmann formerly led development of the 737 MAX, taking it to firm concept.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source