- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
Boeing names new leaders for 777X, 737MAX airplane programs
NEW YORK, March 8 |
NEW YORK, March 8 (Reuters) - Boeing Co named new leaders for its 777X and 737 MAX commercial airplane programs and replaced the head of its engines division.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes Chief Executive Officer Ray Conner named Bob Feldmann to lead development of the forthcoming 777X, a derivative of the successful wide-body 777 jet. Feldmann formerly led development of the 737 MAX, taking it to firm concept.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this