MOVES-Lloyds Banking Group
March 8 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointment was announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC
Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking named John Feeney as managing director, head of corporate real estate. Feeney was previously with Henderson Global Investors.
E*TRADE FINANCIAL CORP
The revolving door at E*Trade Financial continues to spin, as the loan-damaged company said discount brokerage veteran Frank Petrilli, will step down as chairman, to be replaced by former Fidelity Investments president Rodger Lawson.
New York-based E*Trade, which lost $113 million last year and is winding down its ill-timed expansion into banking to focus on its brokerage operations, said Friday that the shift will occur at its annual meeting scheduled for May 9.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program