- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
KKR to acquire Gardner Denver for $3.9 billion
March 8 |
March 8 (Reuters) - Private equity firm KKR & Co LP will buy industrial machinery maker Gardner Denver Inc for $3.9 billion including debt.
The offer values Gardner Denver at $76 per share, a premium of 3 percent to the stock's Thursday closing price.
It is 39 percent above what the stock was trading at in late October when the company said it was exploring a sale.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this