KKR to acquire Gardner Denver for $3.9 billion
March 8 (Reuters) - Private equity firm KKR & Co LP will buy industrial machinery maker Gardner Denver Inc for $3.9 billion including debt.
The offer values Gardner Denver at $76 per share, a premium of 3 percent to the stock's Thursday closing price.
It is 39 percent above what the stock was trading at in late October when the company said it was exploring a sale.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message