KKR to acquire Gardner Denver for $3.9 billion
March 8 (Reuters) - Private equity firm KKR & Co LP will buy industrial machinery maker Gardner Denver Inc for $3.9 billion including debt.
The offer values Gardner Denver at $76 per share, a premium of 3 percent to the stock's Thursday closing price.
It is 39 percent above what the stock was trading at in late October when the company said it was exploring a sale.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |