KKR to acquire Gardner Denver for $3.9 billion
March 8 (Reuters) - Private equity firm KKR & Co LP will buy industrial machinery maker Gardner Denver Inc for $3.9 billion including debt.
The offer values Gardner Denver at $76 per share, a premium of 3 percent to the stock's Thursday closing price.
It is 39 percent above what the stock was trading at in late October when the company said it was exploring a sale.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |