REG-Diageo PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 3.1.4 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules The notifications listed below were received under Paragraph 3.1.2 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Diageo plc (the "Company") announces that: 1. It received notification on 8 March 2013 that Larry Schwartz, a person discharging managerial responsibilities ("PDMR"), exercised options on 7 March 2013 over American Depository Shares in the Company ("ADS")* granted under the Company's Senior Executive Share Option Plan as set out below: No. of ADSs Date of grant Price per ADS 16,872 19 September 2006 $70.38 Mr Schwartz subsequently sold 16,534 ADSs on 7 March 2013 at a price per ADS of $120.19. As a result of the above transactions, Mr Schwartz's interests in the Company's ADSs (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as a potential beneficiary of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) have increased to 20,816. 2. John Kennedy, a PDMR, acquired an interest in 10,070 ADSs, in the form of awards under the Company's Performance Share Plan (the "PSP") on 7 March 2013. This corrects the number of 7,997 ADSs awarded, which was announced yesterday. J Nicholls Deputy Company Secretary 8 March 2013 *1 ADS is equal to 4 Ordinary Shares of 28 101/108 pence each in the Company END
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |