Caterpillar Announces Date of Annual Meeting of Stockholders
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130308:nPnCG73491 PEORIA, Ill., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE: CAT) will conduct its 2013 annual meeting of stockholders on Wednesday, June 12, at 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time in Greensboro, North Carolina. The proxy statement containing the meeting details and admission procedures is expected to be available no later than the first week in May to stockholders of record as of April 15, 2013. About Caterpillar: For more than 85 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. With 2012 sales and revenues of $65.875 billion, Caterpillar is the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company also is a leading services provider through Caterpillar Financial Services, Caterpillar Remanufacturing Services and Progress Rail Services. More information is available at: http://www.caterpillar.com. SOURCE Caterpillar Inc. Jim Dugan, Global Government & Corporate Affairs, +1-309-494-4100, email@example.com
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source