Incepture Hiring Bilingual Customer Service Advocates at Tampa Jobs Open House
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130308:nPnFL73816 TAMPA, Fla., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida staffing agency Incepture is hosting a job fair on Monday to hire a number of customer service advocates, bilingual in English and Spanish, for a large health insurance company in the Tampa market. The staffing agency will host an open house to meet potential candidates Monday, March 11 from 2:30 - 7 p.m. at the Hilton Inn Ybor, located at 1700 East 9th Avenue. In addition to their language skills, candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, 2 or more years of experience in healthcare customer service and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Job seekers should be prepared to work shifts between 7 a.m. - 9 p.m., Monday through Friday. Interested candidates who cannot attend the job fair can apply online at Incepture's Tampa jobs page for the Bilingual Customer Service Advocate position. About Incepture: At Incepture, we pride ourselves on being more than an ordinary staffing agency. We strive to develop a strong partnership that provides benefits both to our clients and job seekers. Visit our website for more information on our Florida employment solutions. http://www.Incepture.com Media contact: Libby Kelly, Incepture, 904.363.4066 SOURCE Incepture
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- New report calls U.S. a 'rising star' of global manufacturing