- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- UPDATE 2-United Dreamliner diverted due to possible oil filter problem
- U.S. doctor group votes to recognize obesity as a disease
Italy president urges new govt, national cohesion
ROME, March 8 |
ROME, March 8 (Reuters) - Italy must promptly form a government and needs to be united to tackle the problems facing the country, President Giorgio Napolitano said on Friday.
"The problems and questions facing us call for Italy to form a government and make strong efforts towards cohesion," Napolitano said during a ceremonial event.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this